Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red or Blue or something else?

What's the best CURRENT color for MS?

• Multi-Coat Red

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Deep Blue Metallic

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • Something else - a variation of white, black, or gray

Votes: 23 25.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe this will help?

All pics same day, same lighting, same compass angle.

red blue.JPG
red 2.JPG
blue 2.JPG
blue 1.JPG
red 1.JPG

A perfect vivid metallic blue IMHO, from toy cars in my childhood. Still very rare, I peek into the Tesla store in Toronto almost every day now and haven't seen a single one.

Is that Model S behind also Ocean Blue ?? It looks like a totally different shade. I won't be surprised if it is as it seems to shift in sunlight, shade etc. but is always nice and blue.

Personally, I think the red looks terrible on the S. I like red cars, but the color doesn't seem to really go well with the shape of the car. I really like my Pearl White, though. It really makes the shape just pop. I'm obviously in the minority here, though.

I generally love red cars and was strongly leaning towards red till I saw the new Ocean Blue. These pictures reinforce my decision to go blue. Just can't wait to get the car!!

I'm totally with you. I was set on the red until this new blue was announced. I find it very odd that both the RED and the BLUE in this poll (for those that respond to a poll) clearly suggest that MS owners want a COLOR and not the boring white, black, and palette of grays. I hope Tesla see this . . .