Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess the S85 was the second prize. I'd be ecstatic, but I had to purchase mine. (sorry, couldn't resist).

To answer your question. I don't think badger is the correct word, "strongly recommend" is closer to what happens.

"Heavy pressure" may be another set of words one could use.

I noticed it too. But, since this is an enthusiasts forum, I expected a lot of "enthusiasm" from owners of the P and P+ models and some very vocal recommendations. I still went with the S85, but would love a P or P+. Can't justify the extra spend.

It happens on any forum where a bunch of geeks hang out.

Well, we did the "damn, this is a lot of money for a car" review process. We looked, our kids were amazed that we were really considering this, and then went into rationalizing. But, we took a test drive, and then my wife went back into the showroom and picked out all the interior stuff; I got to pick the color and the tech package. So that decision was resolved. We called Tesla a few times, their staff has beens exemplary at all levels. The finance guys guided us through the maze- in Arizona we have to jump through a few hoops that are not required in civilized states. Turns out we had to use TechCU in San Jose to get the buy-back option, but their people were great also. So, a few more days....