Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've had two Sigs delivered so far and they both posted a ton of pictures. One of the Founders posted a ton of pictures.
I'm not sure that this is fair at all to Mark and Ken and Bonnie

I am not saying anything about Mark, Ken, or Bonnie. I have seen their pictures and videos over and over and am highly appreciative.

But I know other deliveries have happened as well, not complaining, just eagerly awaiting more pictures and videos

But I know other deliveries have happened as well, not complaining, just eagerly awaiting more pictures and videos
So far I've seen two other people talk about having taken delivery. And yes, sadly neither posted pictures. Did I miss anyone else? Most people seem to be talking about next week.

But what I'm really waiting for is "random" pictures of Bonnie's car - she's been out and about a bit and we have pictures of people taking pictures of it :)

I picked up my demo/loaner Model S yesterday in Dallas at the Framers Branch location and there was a sig white on black MX in the service bay. My first impression was its much bigger than I expected. The footprint of the vehicle looks huge. I'm hoping that means lots of cargo room. The interior quality looks superb and better than the MS. Seats look very comfortable. The third row looked a bit cramped in the back. The car was locked so I couldn't open the doors or move the seats. If anyone in the DFW wants to check it out I believe it will be there until next week.

Visiting SoCal, and stopped for service in San Diego (what a concept... Tesla Service Centers.... none available in NM) and I was STUNNED to see how many inventory, brand-new for sale, and CPO cars were out front. The SD service center is literally taking over all the parking lots for not only its own building but all sorts of other tenants' buildings.

AND.... among all the S's were two Model X's... Sig X's.....

Here's the first one.....
x1a.png

Note the VIN:
x1b.png

And its sticker:
x1c.png

Here is the other Sig X:
x2a.png

And its VIN:
x2b.png

And just for completeness, this is the jam-packed lot with over 50 Model S's for sale:
sd-tesla-svc-ctr.png

While I was in the customer waiting area a couple appeared and were there to browse the inventory ("show us all your blues," they said).....