Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Console Waiting List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have to email them.

Indeed, thanks. I did that after posting, thinking it was a logical thing to do, and as you said, Tesla responded in a matter of hours. I'm 550 of 6000 and they also said they have no news more current than the May email update. I'm not sure I can part with my cardboard box, bandaid box (perfect size for a J-1772 adapter) and my kleenex box that reside in the center section though. After 22,000 miles they are like old friends. And I must add, the TMC forums are a wealth of valuable information.

OK so 9 months since the last activity here...
I inquired and I am #835 on the wait list (got on it in late 2013) and the model I want (lacewood/black) is expected to start being available in the spring. Is it not already spring or do you think they mean another year from now?

Have all of you requested anything other than the Piano Black trim? I ordered my Model S in Sep. and got the Piano Black trim for the center console and Tesla had my console installed when I picked up my car in Dec. 2014.