Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall server down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I’ve been having trouble with the Tesla app showing its overall status earlier but showing the time-tracked detail, and for the last hour a solid 'No recent data available'. Is fine locally through Tesla Pros app. Also saw Cellular Link was 'Disabled' earlier. After an 8 s reset of BG2 back to 'Connected'.

Most concerning was seeing PW earlier reporting as 0% constantly (when was really 98% rising to 100%).

Did spot my phone listed 3 times under Paired Devices with Powerwall, so removed all those and repaired again, to delayed app notifications of such.

Reactions: Dilly
It's still on the LAN
1716039941533.png

And it says it's connected to the mothership ...

1716040035363.png

So I presume when the servers that app connects to come back online all the historical data will be preserved.

My Home Assistant connects locally also and it's fine

1716040528770.png

Same Here. Spent ages trying to troubleshoot this morning.

It stated with displaying zero percentage and the data was at times either very laggy or very inconsistent in comparison to what the zappi was producing.

Email sent to Tesla.

😮‍💨I’m relieved I’ve just come on here having had the ‘no recent data available’ on mine since around lunchtime. Reassured it’s not just me as I’ve been trying to find answers for the last hour or so thinking I had a local problem with the gateway.

Last edited:
Same problem here.
Strangely, the home assistant Tesla standard integration shows all data correctly including the charge level but the Tesla custom integration (used for changing the reserve level when charging the car outside 11:30pm-5:30am on OE IG) is showing missing data.