Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Planning ahead for tracking deliveries, reservations, options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You ready? First sig res holders are configuring.
Site is almost ready to go. Configuration options have been all entered. :) Just some final tests. I've created 15 categories to configure. Signature orders of course have a lot of them included, but for better tracking I have them separated so its easy to compare across editions (e.g. Signature or Production).

256 claimable reservations from all the Model X tally posts up to yesterday. From this point forward as users registers they'll have to create their own reservation records (unless a volunteer admin or myself add it).

Please stand by... :)

Is "almost ready" in Elon time?
LOL. I'm now debating turning it on already. :)

A few features not ready for Release Candidate 1, but I think I can add them later.

My Account -> Change Password, email, subscriptions

Reports/Graphs/Exports (not started) -> I was going to try and get at least the export done.

Contact Us -> Form to report bugs, ask admins questions, assistance with order/reservation (not started), but email link to me is there.

Will ping the beta testers to see if they agree to switch it on without this! :)

Am I doing something wrong, entered my data and reservation number 2277 but it is not showing up in the list of reserved cars?

/Martin
The Activity views currently only show up to the past year. You can view yours by clicking on the orange inbox notification icon in the top right or via the menu My Reservations/Orders->View All for now.

It'll be available in the Data Export section in the next day (or sooner).

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a url or is it still in beta testing? I'm not a res holder.
It went live a little early with a few missing features, but you can register and view at https://ModelXTracker.com.

Working on the exports today. The reservation export to excel is already completed in the beta site, just working on the other extracts for orders, deliveries, etc...

Very nice interface -- did you use a platform like Bootstrap (kinda looks Bootstrap-like) for that or any other library/template, or is that from scratch?

Thanks, its based on Admin LTE open source interface by Almseed Studio including a mod of Bootstrap 3, ChartJS, DatePicker, iCheck, Input Mask, and DataTables to name of few. I tried finding some dashboards stuff and came across this one and thought that looks cool, fun and modern. And I needed to brush up on a few things. Perhaps in the future I'll try some jQuery, oAuth with some APIs.

Thanks, its based on Admin LTE open source interface by Almseed Studio including a mod of Bootstrap 3, ChartJS, DatePicker, iCheck, Input Mask, and DataTables to name of few. I tried finding some dashboards stuff and came across this one and thought that looks cool, fun and modern. And I needed to brush up on a few things. Perhaps in the future I'll try some jQuery, oAuth with some APIs.

Thanks! I may have to re-think the interface for ev-cpo.com based on some of these templates. Very slick.

It went live a little early with a few missing features, but you can register and view at https://ModelXTracker.com.

A website loads when I go there, but there isn't any of the data that I would expect to see. All I see is a welcome message and the "recognition wall" listing donations that have been made. Do I need to create a login to see the data? If so you should mention that on the main screen that anonymous visitors see.

A website loads when I go there, but there isn't any of the data that I would expect to see. All I see is a welcome message and the "recognition wall" listing donations that have been made. Do I need to create a login to see the data? If so you should mention that on the main screen that anonymous visitors see.
Right now users have to register to see the dashboard and to view/edit data. I'll update the page shortly to make it clearer and more user friendly.