Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Vibration around 38-42MPH....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is going tomorrow. Engineering out of Fremont want the car in for diagnosis as it is a common complaint. Also have an issue with steering thud coming out the garage this morning almost felt like when you turn a 4x4 in low. Something is very off on the front powertrain of these cars. Will keep you all updated !!!
I have had some odd nooses when backing out of the driveway as well. I preciously owned a 4wd truck and agree that it sounds similar to when I'm 4x4 and trying to turn. It feels a little like grippy wheels and the front differential not quite allowing enough free rotation.

I have had some odd nooses when backing out of the driveway as well. I preciously owned a 4wd truck and agree that it sounds similar to when I'm 4x4 and trying to turn. It feels a little like grippy wheels and the front differential not quite allowing enough free rotation.
I notice sticking noises while driving through drive throughs... Almost like the tires are too sticky on the pavement. But that has been my extent. I cant hear it while someone else drives on the street, so I chalked it up to tires being sticky.

My most annoying thing is a whistling around 79-90mph....I can deal with everything else, but the whistling overrides the radio when its around 8. Definitly my main issue with the car, but again I'm giving service enough time to deal with the other cars so they have an engineering note about the noise rather than giving them my car for two weeks while they figure it out. But I'm getting close to going to serivce.