Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of Supercharger Construction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice post, Cottonwood! I was taken aback too. I did not wish to traipse about the construction site and interfere or get hurt. I was not trying to cadge more information like, "Where are you going next?" I figured a couple of pictures every 4-5 days to monitor the progress was harmless enough.

As an aside, I read on another Supercharger thread (I do not recall which one) that someone had pulled the permit, and saw that a different general contractor (not Black and Veatch) was in charge of the show. I wonder if this newer contractor has implemented this policy with or without Tesla's insistence. I do not know who the primary contractor is for Fresno.

Maybe someone has a drone and can arrange aerial shots periodically :biggrin:

I know you fall in to the Tesla can do no wrong camp, but try to be at least a little objective here.
You really should learn to read and understand people's posts before responding to them. In fact, @Bet TSLA wrote this criticism of Tesla in the very post you responded to by deriding him as being in the "Tesla can do no wrong camp":
?..I think Tesla's desire to not have people take pictures and generally talk about the details of supercharger installations is just an extension of their poor communication in general. They want to control the message, but they aren't willing to invest in the people and material necessary to convey that message effectively. It's frustrating...