Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone App - Custom settings?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a question but does anyone know if it is possible to change the phone app options? I am wanting the Open Trunk option to always be shown instead of the Frunk option in the app short cut area on the home screen

upload_2019-6-30_16-8-24-png.425081

No, but if you have IOS, Stats has Fan, Sentry, Lock, horn, charge port, trunk, and trunk on its app.

‎Stats: For Tesla Model S/X/3

There is also a simple API so you could easily create anything you want. If you have Android, Tasker and the Tesla plugin allow you to add home screen icons for the same.
Fantastic and thank you for your reply. Too bad that they did not include the Trunk as the option instead of the Frunk. I would think that most individuals would use the Trunk option the most.

Fantastic and thank you for your reply. Too bad that they did not include the Trunk as the option instead of the Frunk. I would think that most individuals would use the Trunk option the most.

the frunk literally can't be opened other than the phone app (or the car touchscreen)

The trunk opens just by touching the release on the trunk if you have the phone key nearby.

I've used the frunk button on the app every time I've ever opened the frunk- I've never used the trunk button on the phone, I just open the trunk.