Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my blue P3D+ yesterday in Seattle,WA. It was pretty smooth sailing and even the trade in procedure went really quickly. We were only there for 30 mins. I absolutely love this car and couldn’t be happier! The grey wheels look absolutely sick!! For all those still waiting, I hope you all get your cars sooner than expected.

Till then, enjoy the pictures

Attachments

• CB7A0ED3-36E6-4C11-A05D-91EB02A3E32B.jpeg
    CB7A0ED3-36E6-4C11-A05D-91EB02A3E32B.jpeg
    640.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 3EB06208-940C-4E68-8DAD-3193C9762BAC.jpeg
    3EB06208-940C-4E68-8DAD-3193C9762BAC.jpeg
    916.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 148A7602-6516-42E0-A770-E18C81BD5FAB.jpeg
    148A7602-6516-42E0-A770-E18C81BD5FAB.jpeg
    709.6 KB · Views: 80
  • E13F9606-2629-4428-A7FF-8B4A424B66C5.jpeg
    E13F9606-2629-4428-A7FF-8B4A424B66C5.jpeg
    485.9 KB · Views: 66
Picked up my blue P3D+ yesterday in Seattle,WA. It was pretty smooth sailing and even the trade in procedure went really quickly. We were only there for 30 mins. I absolutely love this car and couldn’t be happier! The grey wheels look absolutely sick!! For all those still waiting, I hope you all get your cars sooner than expected.

IMO the blue looks dope with the dark wheels. Should I reconfigure and wait another 8 weeks?!? hmmm. Congrats!

Lol - I should have known better - just trying to let folks know that there are VINs being assigned in CA - I actually wasn't even looking at this car - was ready to buy an M340i but saw something about the P3D in my research and thought I should at least look - went to drive one over Thanksgiving weekend and decided I was willing to put $100 down on an option - the more I thought about it I decided it was the right choice for now, so found this forum and have been watching very day this week like the rest of you. Perhaps I just got lucky but still no delivery date - the SA indicated to me over Thanksgiving that he was pretty confident I'd get the car in 2-4 weeks so I guess I didn't realize how long others had been waiting until I came to this site!

Anyway best of luck to everyone on getting their cars - I just thought it would be helpful to know that CA VINs are not a unicorn...

My story is similar. I was set on an M2 Competition but decided to look a bit more into the P3D. Sitting in one led to needing to drive one, which led to needing to buy one. Other than my first E46 in 2002, I've never been convinced so quickly that I've made the right choice!

Enjoy your ride!

My story is similar. I was set on an M2 Competition but decided to look a bit more into the P3D. Sitting in one led to needing to drive one, which led to needing to buy one. Other than my first E46 in 2002, I've never been convinced so quickly that I've made the right choice!

Enjoy your ride!

I also test drove a M2 comp and although it was a great car, I couldn’t wait to get into a P3D. Throttle response...enough said. DCT still isn’t stick but not too bad.

Looks great! When did you order?. I am still waiting for mine. Also, how was the delivery experience?. Pick-up at SODO?

Agreed. I asked my SC if changing from home delivery to picking up in Fremont would expedite delivery or increase chances of receipt this year. He said it wouldn’t matter. Guess they changed their minds ;)[/QUOTE
Sheesh, this option should've been available anyway. Probably would work best for both parties.

Did you pick home delivery when you ordered? I did, and didn’t want to mess with it to change just Incase that would have been all it took to throw me in the back of the line ;)