Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PennDOT sent me an updated title?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my MS new over a year ago and received a title a few weeks later. Today I got this letter from PennDOT along with a new title. From what I can tell the main difference with the title is that the old title had "FUEL TYPE: ELECTRIC" printed in the upper right corner and the new one has "FUEL: ELECTRIC" and now in the upper left corner "1,086 VEHICLE: ELECTRIC". The title number stayed the same. Has anyone else in Pennsylvania gotten this letter and a new title? I haven't yet called the number to ask what the full story is.

Image_00002.jpg

I bought my MS new over a year ago and received a title a few weeks later. Today I got this letter from PennDOT along with a new title. From what I can tell the main difference with the title is that the old title had "FUEL TYPE: ELECTRIC" printed in the upper right corner and the new one has "FUEL: ELECTRIC" and now in the upper left corner "1,086 VEHICLE: ELECTRIC". The title number stayed the same. Has anyone else in Pennsylvania gotten this letter and a new title? I haven't yet called the number to ask what the full story is.

View attachment 857943
Yes, last week I received it. Are they getting ready to tax us for not polluting?

• Informative
Reactions: Blue Stuff
Upvote 0