Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Past charging statistics?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The app will give me charging statistics for the last 30 days........Is there a way to get past charging stats? My utility company has just announced a new tiered pricing structure that will give my ultra-low rates ($0.024/kWh) after 11 pm, and I'm trying to determine if that would be a savings for me. The vast majority of my electricity use after 11 pm is to charge my car, so if I can quantify that, it will go a long way to helping me figure it out. If not, I can collect the monthly data each month from the app, but it would be a lot quicker if I could get past information.

Doesn't your utility provide information on how much power you use at various times? If so, it should be much more comprehensive to simply look at what they provide. For example, our shows monthly and daily usage and has a "download" button to get hourly data in a csv file.

The visualization looks like this, but with the download you can do whatever you want with the data.

Screenshot 2023-09-16 082612.png

From that, you should get a much better overall picture of whether the TOU plan (Time Of Use) would benefit you or not.