Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Paint Correction & Wrap - Orlando area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a recommendation of a local shop that provides paint correction and wrapping for a new Model 3. I see we have vendors in Tampa and South Florida, but given the amount of time needed to perform these services I would prefer to stay local if possible.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Will be going to these guys for paint correction and chrome delete.
Screenshot_20181215-125824_Chrome.jpg

Can anyone share how much the cost was for the wrap? And also how long does it take? I have a black 3 coming and wanted to make it matte black.
If you do it yourself it will be less than $1,000 and took me about 40 hours of work. This was my first time so a lot of time was trying to figure out the best way get around things like the front bumper. I highly recommend watching plenty of videos and buy more than you think you need. I bought 50' x 5' and needed to buy an extra 20' and probably should have just bought 100' to be safe.

• Informative
Reactions: NoirMS
If you do it yourself it will be less than $1,000 and took me about 40 hours of work. This was my first time so a lot of time was trying to figure out the best way get around things like the front bumper. I highly recommend watching plenty of videos and buy more than you think you need. I bought 50' x 5' and needed to buy an extra 20' and probably should have just bought 100' to be safe.
After watching more videos and wrapping my aero wheel covers I think I could wrap another car in less than 20 hours next time.
Make sure you give yourself plenty of excess wrap on your sections. Also, stretching should not be used extensively. Do as much as you can without heat and use it only when you need to and learn proper trimming techniques.