Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle Area- recommended Tesla-friendly body shop who can fix this

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So recently, I was coming into a parking lot the parking lot had a downward slope and the side curb was painted black and so was the road so i was confused on which is curb and road and my Model 3 hit the side skirt and rocker panel.

First and foremost is this a serious damage? I checked with seattle service center they said car is fine to drive and wash . Only thing is they need time to rpair which is in August 2024.

Second is there any recommended ding correction shop or body shop in seattle area that can fix this. I am ready to travel 50 - 100 miles either direction . Please help

Attachments

• IMG_0573.jpeg
    IMG_0573.jpeg
    750.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    754 KB · Views: 13
Cosmetic. Nothing to worry about. If it were more serious, you know it. You might be able to get the rocker panel replaced entirely or have a body shop fix it and repaint it. Either way I suspect it will be somewhat costly to do it right. Best of luck and seek out an approved shop to ensure they know what they’re doing.

Cosmetic. Nothing to worry about. If it were more serious, you know it. You might be able to get the rocker panel replaced entirely or have a body shop fix it and repaint it. Either way I suspect it will be somewhat costly to do it right. Best of luck and seek out an approved shop to ensure they know what they’re doing.
Any idea in seattle are where can i find a body shop that can do this. Wait time in tesla is absurd or the approved ones. I feel some one if they have done if before can do it in 1 day or 2 max . Not perfect but not a sore in the eye. Looking at the forum i cam across ryan snyder paintless dent repair. saw some good reviews . Planning to reach out to them

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea in seattle are where can i find a body shop that can do this. Wait time in tesla is absurd or the approved ones. I feel some one if they have done if before can do it in 1 day or 2 max . Not perfect but not a sore in the eye. Looking at the forum i cam across ryan snyder paintless dent repair. saw some good reviews . Planning to reach out to them

That definitely does not look like "paintless dent repair" damage, to me.

Check around the area and you’ll find Tesla’s wait time is in line with the top body shops. Your wish for ‘1 day or 2 max’ is not realistic, and a ‘quick’ repair still has to wait in line with all the others. At least at Tesla service they don’t have other brands in line ahead of you.
I’m not plugging Tesla’s body work, I haven’t used it, I used Metro instead, twice, and regret both times.