Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended Tesla-approved body shops in Scotland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to Body Shop Support | Tesla there are now only two Tesla approved body shops in Scotland:
Of the two, the Broxburn site would be easier to get to, pretty close to the Newbridge SC, but has only one review on the Tesla site and its one star. Anyone here able to comment on them?

Looking at older threads, there used to be an approved L&I Perth body shop which would have been more convient - but it seems to have closed, not listed on Our Locations - L&I Eaton ARC

According to Body Shop Support | Tesla there are now only two Tesla approved body shops in Scotland:
Of the two, the Broxburn site would be easier to get to, pretty close to the Newbridge SC, but has only one review on the Tesla site and its one star. Anyone here able to comment on them?

Looking at older threads, there used to be an approved L&I Perth body shop which would have been more convient - but it seems to have closed, not listed on Our Locations - L&I Eaton ARC
Can't comment on the Broxburn guys but Mitchell Inglis repaired the front of my M3 after a collision with a Deer and it was faultless, even I can't tell so highly recommended.

• Helpful
Reactions: DenkiJidousha
Thanks. A shame that's even further out of my way.

I took the car to Broxburn recently, got an estimate back in low thousands due mainly to having to take off the front bumper (which apparently is a massive hassle due to all the sensors which have to come out, be put back, and then calibrated). Its cosmetic only (a scratch in front of the front left wheel), so I may look into unapproved body shops closer to home for a touch up.

Thanks. A shame that's even further out of my way.
Tesla sent my car there to repair some pre-delivery chips on the front bumper. They did a very good job.
I took the car to Broxburn recently, got an estimate back in low thousands due mainly to having to take off the front bumper (which apparently is a massive hassle due to all the sensors which have to come out, be put back, and then calibrated).
Darned USS :) I'm pretty sure they took the bumper off my car and I can't see Tesla paying thousands to fix mine.
Its cosmetic only (a scratch in front of the front left wheel), so I may look into unapproved body shops closer to home for a touch up.
Surely a chips aways type place would be much cheaper?

Reactions: DenkiJidousha