Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good info, thanks for sharing!

On an unrelated note, two of the charts don't appear to match up ( @lairdb ):

[...]

One shows 4 VINs assigned, the other shows 7.

Thanks for the catch and the tag. (5 vs. 8 by the time I saw your note.) Issues with filtering out orders with (for example) no body color in the spreadsheet. Also de-published an obsolete chart. My current charts:

pubchart

pubchart

pubchart

• Love
Reactions: CrazyCoconut
I was one of the first to put in a reservation on 3/31/16 (must have been in the first 6,000 to 10,000 worldwide) and put in the order on 5/23/2018 (the $2,500 deposit that is) and I have not gotten a VIN assigned yet. I called Tesla and confirmed that no VIN has been assigned yet. So, rest assured there are others in the same boat. I hope this wave keeps going for a few weeks so we can both get our VINs. I am a non-owner, which I think you are too. So, the non-owners will be coming after this first wave of previous owners I believe.
same

P3D+ MSM/Black Interior + EAP + FSD
Current owner
3/16 res
6/26 ord
No VIN yet.

Maybe FSD have to wait longer.

Nothing yet for me either. Still have the edit link.

P3D+ MSM/Black Interior + EAP
Mar '16 reservation.
June 27th order.
Aug 10 change to Performance.

More followup - got my VIN today, 630XX, and a copy of the Monroney Sticker (PDF). Just finalizing loan payoff and trade in info. No delivery date yet.

P3D+ MSM/Black interior all boxes checked
Prior Owner
Reserved 3/31/16 online
Ordered 6/26/18

Congrats... but HOW did you get this without an email or a call?
Did it just show up in your account?

I had a hunch that I had a VIN since I could no longer edit my config. I got in touch with one of the awesome guys at my local Tesla gallery and he was able to check my account and let me know that I had a VIN. I probably could have called customer service and asked them as well.

Just got my delivery confirmation VIN 729xx delivery the week of Sept. 17th.
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 20’’ Performance Wheels
  • Performance Brakes
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot
Since early 2013, I have owned a 85, presently own a P90D and was on line early on 3/31 to place my deposit for the Model 3.

Last edited: