Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well... its been almost two weeks since I last called... so I called again just now... still no movement on my order. I need to start just assuming an October delivery at this point and be surprised if it comes earlier I guess.

Have you tried calling? I called them yesterday only to check if the referral was applied to my order, I didn't ask about the status of it. I have noticed in this thread that a lot of people are reporting movement about a day after they've called.

Who do you call to check if a referral was applied? Last I called CS they told me they could not see if it was and to contact the Referral team by email.

I have great news for all of you on my first post ever. My "Griffen" P3D with 5K performance upgrade in Midnight Silver Metallic with black interior has a scheduled pick up date of next Saturday 9/8 in Marina Del Rey, CA. I ordered it on 8/3. I had noticed the delivery date changed from range of 10/18 - 12/18 to a delivery of by 10/18 to then a few days later of by end of September. Then the call 2 days ago saying they had my car but no vin assigned yet. They scheduled my pick up appointment for the 8th and I have completed the trade in as well as been approved for the financing within 24 hours! Hope they keep the date!!! Super excited to join the Tesla family and go 0-60 in 3.3 :)

I just called normal customer support. She looked it up and said it was included and said free supercharging, but it might take a few weeks to show up on the site. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I emailed the referral team twice and after several weeks got a response. I confirmed my order 6/27. They said I wasn't eligible for the referral because it wasn't available at the time.

My ability to go to directly to the configurator disappeared yesterday afternoon. So this means progress or Tesla just changed the website again getting rid of another backdoor. I am paying cash, so there are no loan documents or what have you to work through.

Reactions: CrazyCoconut