Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa Tesla Owners (was Factory Pickup)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone..
I am getting absolutely no response from Tesla re the imminent delivery of my vehicle despite numerous calls and leaving of messages. I understand that there is a local Ottawa rep that perhaps might be able to help me. Can someone please forward his contact info. It would be greatly appreciated.
I am of course anxious to take delivery but mostly I have some upcoming travel that will require me to be out of the country for a number of weeks and I would prefer to get everything settled before I leave.
Thanks

Hello everyone..
I am getting absolutely no response from Tesla re the imminent delivery of my vehicle despite numerous calls and leaving of messages. I understand that there is a local Ottawa rep that perhaps might be able to help me. Can someone please forward his contact info. It would be greatly appreciated.
I am of course anxious to take delivery but mostly I have some upcoming travel that will require me to be out of the country for a number of weeks and I would prefer to get everything settled before I leave.
Thanks

Doug can send you Mike's number or PM me and I'll send it.

FWIW Albatross and I are both waiting for our P85D's which appear to be on the same truck from Chicago to Montreal. Maybe you're on the same load. If so, expect it next Thursday/Friday...assuming you are getting it delivered to O-town.

Hey all.
Thank you so much for your help. I just wish Tesla was as responsive as everyone on this forum. I have yet to receive any response
with any information re my vehicle.
The only thing that I have is from "MyTesla" showing that it's no longer in transit but being prepared for pickup /delivery. I have no idea where it is or where it's going to. I would be happy to pick it up in Montreal if it indeed arrived towards the end of the week. I'm just running out of time as I'm heading out of town soon and will be gone until July.
Sigh

Hey all.
Thank you so much for your help. I just wish Tesla was as responsive as everyone on this forum. I have yet to receive any response
with any information re my vehicle.
The only thing that I have is from "MyTesla" showing that it's no longer in transit but being prepared for pickup /delivery. I have no idea where it is or where it's going to. I would be happy to pick it up in Montreal if it indeed arrived towards the end of the week. I'm just running out of time as I'm heading out of town soon and will be gone until July.
Sigh

If you're being prepped for delivery, then you are ahead of Albatross and I. To get to this state it must already be in Montreal, but you should be contacted by you DS (Eric??) by now to give you a firm date

Got a reply from Mike. Looks like my car is already in Mtl and is in the queue for prep. Hope to get it out of hock and on the road sometime this week.
Thanks again for all your help.
Cheers!

In my case I was looking at either Toronto or Montreal pick up but in the end our car eas delivered by Tesla to us in Ottawa during mid Sept 2014 to the Brookstreet Hotel where 6 other "S's" were delivered at same time. Would this happen yo you?

- - - Updated - - -

Any thought to setting up an Ottawa area Tesla Motor Club? We should have enough local members for such a club.

You can add me to the count in Ottawa too. My car is supposed to be delivered Thursday/Friday this week although I cannot seem to get a firm commitment as to delivery date, so it may push into next week. I think Sgutz and myself are in the same boat and should have our cars delivered the same day based upon timing. So there will be a couple more P85Ds in the area :)

You can add me to the count in Ottawa too. My car is supposed to be delivered Thursday/Friday this week although I cannot seem to get a firm commitment as to delivery date, so it may push into next week. I think Sgutz and myself are in the same boat and should have our cars delivered the same day based upon timing. So there will be a couple more P85Ds in the area :)
I haven't seen one in Ottawa yet, actually it's been a while since I saw a Tesla in Ottawa! :p

A club is NEEDED!

I would certainly enjoy that Doug and would join (if you would have me).

I was at a Tesla test drive event at the Brookstreet this morning. They are putting a big push on in Ottawa now, with Mike being here full time. There was the suggestion they might open a dealership here within 1.5 years or so. Also a suggestion more Cdn superchargers were on the way but they wouldn't indicate where those might be (including specifically in Ottawa when I asked) but there was a suggestion one might be installed along the 417 somewhere. Also spoke that the car can send text messages to the iPhone, and that it will learn your driving habbits and automatically precondition the car for driving once it learns you leave for work at the same time every day? is that right? I asked if currently enabled and they said yes? So in the winter it will know the temperatures are, and will heat it up for you automatically while plugged in in the garage so you are good to do.

Does that all sound right? I havent' seen some of those features being currently discussed in the forums but I may have just missed them all.

I've always thought we should have a local club, and by now I'm sure we have a critical mass.