Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orlando-Longwood Service Center & Mini-Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
The Orlando-Longwood Service Center and Mini-Store is not officially open yet, but according to the Tesla website it is offering ranger service from that location.

Tesla contact information:
321-444-6789
[email protected]

It is located at 2300 US Highway 17/92, Longwood, FL 32750.

The Orlando Service Center is proactively reaching out to owners now even though it is not officially open.

Went out this morning to go to work - the the charge circle around the plug was RED. Opened the door, and the dash and center console display were both black and blank. Reboted, and the 12 V battery warning came up and no changing occured last night.

Called the new Orlando Service Center, and spoke with them. They had actually called a couple of days ago but I had to go out of town yesterday for a funeral, and they had contacted me to be proactive about replacing the 12 V battery. We both laughed, and said we missed it by 2 days. They said they have a list of people they are going to go through to proactively replace the 12 V battery.

They are coming by this afternoon to replace the battery and check on a couple of other things.

I told them they have big shoes to fill as I have had excellent results and service from Mark and the Tampa service center. They said they know. :wink:

Larry

Thanks Larry. Yes - they were out yesterday and replaced the 12 Volt battery. When the tech was at the house, he told Marcia that they would do a couple of other things when they have the car in for the dash. Marcia said he seems to be a very nice guy - used to work for Infinity.