Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m $1k under the salary cap for my address to get both. Guess I got lucky.
I thought the Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebates were only good for EVs that have "a base manufacturer’s suggested retail price of less than $50,000" (here's a link to that wording).

Do LR Model 3 and Y vehicles qualify?

Our Model Y had a price of $39,990. But after adding LR option, the price jumped by $14,000-- putting the total to $53,990. Does anyone know if Oregon considers $39,990 or $53,990 as the base price for a LR Model Y?

I thought the Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebates were only good for EVs that have "a base manufacturer’s suggested retail price of less than $50,000" (here's a link to that wording).

Our Model Y had a price of $39,990. But after adding LR option, the price jumped by $14,000-- putting the total to $53,990. Does anyone know if Oregon considers $39,990 or $53,990 as the base price for a LR Model Y?
It’s listed as an eligible vehicle.

Probably cause the base price is 39,990. Doubt Oregon would list it as eligible if it’s not. Worst thing that can happen is you apply and they say nope.

Reactions: lifjoy
Reactions: lifjoy
So the SC guys showed me the big hose they installed, they said they cleaned the underside panel which was leaking the coolant all this while (after temp fix). They topped off the coolant and I drove back home. Bluetooth was screwed up. Had to reboot the car, forget the phone, then repair.

Charged to 315 miles, had a country side drive. so far so good. Hopefully.

So the SC guys showed me the big hose they installed, they said they cleaned the underside panel which was leaking the coolant all this while (after temp fix). They topped off the coolant and I drove back home. Bluetooth was screwed up. Had to reboot the car, forget the phone, then repair.

Charged to 315 miles, had a country side drive. so far so good. Hopefully.
Nice meeting you today as well! Glad you got a drive in! Tomorrow I’m taking a trip to the coast to pick up some provisions for my anniversary and see how the P does out on the open road!

Got my VIN this morning...267xxx...day 51 after order...EDD went from 09/07 - 09/19 to 09/07 - 09/12
To be fair to Tesla and their EDD trip...when I ordered it was 7-9 weeks wait time and this is week 8

1631022935962.png

Yep, it's the $39,990. base price.

Reactions: sarahlectric
Data point for Oregon people...when I ordered in July home delivery was not an option (was ok with that because I didn't want some random driving my car)...when I got my VIN today and scheduled delivery, home delivery was the only option (09/11 or 09/13)...I live ~15 miles away so I figured I was out of the zone...anyway, called to see if I could just pick it up, and they said PDX is doing home deliveries...so anyway, not sure how they choose, but thought you'd find it useful. Also confirmed I don't have to be present given I am coaching Saturday morning.

Data point for Oregon people...when I ordered in July home delivery was not an option (was ok with that because I didn't want some random driving my car)...when I got my VIN today and scheduled delivery, home delivery was the only option (09/11 or 09/13)...I live ~15 miles away so I figured I was out of the zone...anyway, called to see if I could just pick it up, and they said PDX is doing home deliveries...so anyway, not sure how they choose, but thought you'd find it useful. Also confirmed I don't have to be present given I am coaching Saturday morning.
they give everyone home delivery option . But if you insist they let you pickup .

example : Me.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
They scheduled me as home delivery and then called and said it was there a few days early and if they could drop it off that day in the evening. I just said how about I come right now and pick it up and they let me.

I assume if you have a trade-in you do that at the SC in Portland.