Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice. We plan on moving within the next year or so. I’ll get one in my new house. For now I got a nema 14-50 getting installed next Saturday.
14-50 worked great for us when we had our model 3. But now with a Y and an S coming I don't want to worry about changing the charger to the other car before we go to bed. Plug them both in and be done.

Do you know if Oregon MY's are coming with factory installed front mud flaps and rear door PPF like some northern states and Canada have reported? Do you have any recommendations for where to get front bumper, rear door PPF, and windows tinted in the Portland metro area?

I mean there are tons of places, but I was hoping to know if you have personal recommendations of places that do good work for a reasonable price.
My buddy used to work at PDX wraps. They do really solid work but are one of the more expensive places. I got quotes recently from TCT wraps, Elite window in Milwaukee, and Alset auto. Full front was $1695 at TCT, Elite Window was $1649, and Alset was $1999 but they have a 10% off coupon making it $1799. so far pricing is pretty close. I’m probably gonna try DIY.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
My buddy used to work at PDX wraps. They do really solid work but are one of the more expensive places. I got quotes recently from TCT wraps, Elite window in Milwaukee, and Alset auto. Full front was $1695 at TCT, Elite Window was $1649, and Alset was $1999 but they have a 10% off coupon making it $1799. so far pricing is pretty close. I’m probably gonna try DIY.
I think patience and lots of spray is the secret.

Reactions: Funkyjuju