Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order a Y Performance today and EDD is April ??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have MY P on order with estimated delivery August / September 2022. Is there a way to don’t out where it will be built? And which batteries it will have.
Thanksn
As far as I know, all the Performance MY are coming out of Fremont factory at the moment. While anything can change at any point, I think it is safe to assume that MYPs delivered this summer will likely come from Fremont with 2170 batteries.

I was watching a video on model Y P and they mentioned new vehicles come with PPF already installed? Can someone confirm if US gets these. I can not find that info anywhere.
The PPF is just as small triangle of material ahead of the rear wheel. Tesla sells this small piece on the online store but most people seem to get it with the car.

The PPF is just as small triangle of material ahead of the rear wheel. Tesla sells this small piece on the online store but most people seem to get it with the car.
That is a shame, I thought it was full car protection :)
My wife really wants it and I am not sure. if I want to spend the money as I have never had it for any other cars I owned.