Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-friendly & Best Car Park List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tin Shing Shopping Centre Car Park Added

Tin Shing shopping center car park is model S friendly as well. Have 30x13A and around 10+ are coned .

Tin Shing Shopping Centre Car Park Added, thanks to Dvc. I do need more MS-friendly car parks from the north, so please keep them coming if you have.

Please note that Tin Shing Shopping Centre Car Park is a participating car park of The LINK EV Pass, so parking is completely free.

Last edited:
Moderator's Note: Apologies for the issues with this thread over the past few days. We've been having some problems with the server, and migration of some posts into this thread. All is ok now, and normality should be restored ;-)

I once visited the car park in Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hunghom because I needed to see my mentees. I saw some charging slots. However, I am not sure whether these charging slots are available for public. Can anyone advise?

I once visited the car park in Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hunghom because I needed to see my mentees. I saw some charging slots. However, I am not sure whether these charging slots are available for public. Can anyone advise?

The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Car park is on this map. For your reference

擷取.PNG