Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-friendly & Best Car Park List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Centrium Car Park Added

I squeezed into The Centrium yesterday. Admittedly one of the first CPs to experience with MS but the ramps were clearly poorly designed from the outset and I generally found them to be too steep / tight to manoeuvre comfortably. However I did find a space with space so was able to park the car confident of not being to close to others. Also didn't see any charging. Wouldn't have this too near the top of a "good car parks" list. I will kick myself if I find out there was charging available on ground floor and no need to attempt any of the ramps!!!

I squeezed into The Centrium yesterday. Admittedly one of the first CPs to experience with MS but the ramps were clearly poorly designed from the outset and I generally found them to be too steep / tight to manoeuvre comfortably. However I did find a space with space so was able to park the car confident of not being to close to others. Also didn't see any charging. Wouldn't have this too near the top of a "good car parks" list. I will kick myself if I find out there was charging available on ground floor and no need to attempt any of the ramps!!!

Editot, thanks for your comments, they have been added to the map for future map users' reference. As for "good car park" list, it is based on Model S owners' comments really. So if it is safe for most owners then the map will include it, although in some occasions there will be wordings like "not recommended for newbies" to let users know, such as World Trade Centre car park.

- - - Updated - - -

thats a one heck of a steep and banked carpark.... id say the charging point is either on ground floor or the top!

Thanks icemankaka for your comments, they have been included in the map for reference. As for the charging spots, I have called Centrium and they are on the 8/F. Info has been updated on the map.

i think WTC is ok generally, despite some particular spots being problematic and inconvenient.
the top floor isnt too bad. what is hard is to get in the ramps to the lower floor. we parked there a lot with a S-class L. its not exactly a blacklisted carpark. its fully parkable, just not for newbies. and the fact that getting a space there is extremely hard.