Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Old car trip planning on a desktop ??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone assist me with a way to desk top plan a trip while allowing for an older car and battery with only 215 typical range on a 2016 S 75. I have read continuously for a week and finally pulled the trigger on a cream puff condition 2016 S with Free SC and Prem. Connectivity. I realize that sitting in the car would likely be best for planning but wondering about doing the same on a decktop or app. instead. Still trying to figure our which apps are the best w/o having too many also.

Can anyone assist me with a way to desk top plan a trip while allowing for an older car and battery with only 215 typical range on a 2016 S 75. I have read continuously for a week and finally pulled the trigger on a cream puff condition 2016 S with Free SC and Prem. Connectivity. I realize that sitting in the car would likely be best for planning but wondering about doing the same on a decktop or app. instead. Still trying to figure our which apps are the best w/o having too many also.

You can adjust tons of settings like max. range, route, etc. A bit hard to figure out, but it works really well.

It was something offered as what I assume was an incentive until late 16 or very 17 models. If the car has never been traded in thru Tesla such that they could legally deactivate it or the option has never been moved to another car during a new car trade in program, it can still exist and transfers with the car from owner to owner. Just have to look at a lot of ad's as owners will most likely advertise it proudly.

Reactions: Cosmacelf