Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Thread: Cybertruck (Cybrtrk) Event - Nov 21, 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eh, decided to order one...the price and specs are there...and I don't really care about the looks

Cybertruck.png
Well, in that case... You're in luck!

No side mirrors?
Is the steering thing, (it is not a wheel), even legal? It seems like a concept vehicle that some cues will appear in later vehicles. Try putting something over the side of the bed and retrieving it over the tall sides. Put a box in the back, step on the brakes and have it slide forward. Now you have to climb in to retrieve it. Tailgate is cool.

Let's see....Does the Model S, X, or 3 look like other cars on the road? If you want to predict the future, you make it happen. In a few years this truck will be all of the roads and it won't look out of place. What will look out of place are all the other cars....I see this now every day when I try comparing my 3 to all the smaller cars.

You must have been one of the two or three Pontiac Aztek buyers.

Pulling a rounded silver Airstream with an angular silver truck will definitely turn some heads. 120/240V onboard power means boondocking is going to be much easier. Range will be extraordinary with the camper behind it.

I wish I could like it more, but I can't currently imagine losing my S and having this be my daily driver.

My last comment for the night:

This thing is hideous. I really do hope I'm living some really effed up dream because this feel unreal and dystopic. Hey Elon, wasn't it you who asked something like "why can't electric cars look like regular cars?"

This is batshit crazy and I sincerely hope never to see one of these on the road. End of rant.