Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Official Foundation Series Dual Motor Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MAN!!!!!!! Grey!!!

1715101027881.png

Reactions: uscbucsfan
Tesla send a message to me today at noon. Car is here, have to pick up in 3 days. Grabbed the last possible appt. Friday at 530pm. In other news, did anyone notice when you reserve a cyber truck now, the resale clause is gone. Its still on my truck paperwork unfortunately

Reactions: Jones1
how was delivery experience there are not that many in NY yet...
They are always awesome, its my 5th car i have gotten from them. The car had a small scratch and a odd ticking noise from the speaker. Service appt was scheduled and we documented everything. The car is simply amazing, i cant believe how it drives. I totally forget im driving a truck, feels like driving an X

Reactions: Zero CO2 and Jones1
I went on the website and found the Tactical Grey and all-weather, increased range tires, BUT, BUT, BUT......My current delivery window is 1 Apr to 1 June 2024. If I change to Tactical Grey and longer-range, all-weather tires, it pushes me out at least to a July to September 2024 timeframe. They are probably going to do a run of the Grey interior sometime later this year. Manufacture time.....Approval time......Back order..........
Not for this cowboy. I've waited long enough. It would be my luck they would run out of this year's allocation, by the time the grey and tires came through.
I can pick up the tires on the next go-round.

Attachments

• Change Cybertruck order.png
    Change Cybertruck order.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 2
They are always awesome, its my 5th car i have gotten from them. The car had a small scratch and a odd ticking noise from the speaker. Service appt was scheduled and we documented everything. The car is simply amazing, i cant believe how it drives. I totally forget im driving a truck, feels like driving an X
this i my third Tesla ... first 2 from Brooklyn ... not impressed with them... also not surprised ... hopefully Long Island gives better treatment

Received my VIN on 5/7. Checked in with chat via app and they said it was awaiting transport from TX to CA. Hoping I didn’t jump too early by applying for financing same day. I was planning on swinging by my SC to see if they have an update for me.

Reactions: Jones1