Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Foundation Series - Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

c041v

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2013
Vancouver, BC
So, I received the email today that I am eligible to Order a Foundation Series Cybertruck. Selected the Dual Motor option, but when it came time to complete, it would not allow a Canadian Postal Code. I put in a California code where my company has an office in order to complete the order, but now I'm not sure what to do.

I am reservation number: RN112753140

The App is also now asking for Registration documents and does not like my Canadian License.

Wondering if I go to a store to see what can be done... any ideas?

I am based in Canada and I have just checked the Tesla app for my Cybertruck reservation. I found that I am now able to configure it for the Foundation Series. However, when I tried to upload my Canadian driver's license, I only saw options for states and zip codes. I am not sure what to do next. Should I visit a Tesla store for assistance?

I am based in Canada and I have just checked the Tesla app for my Cybertruck reservation. I found that I am now able to configure it for the Foundation Series. However, when I tried to upload my Canadian driver's license, I only saw options for states and zip codes. I am not sure what to do next. Should I visit a Tesla store for assistance?
What is your RN number. I’m 112787***. Curious where they’re at. Cheers