Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Foundation Series Dual Motor Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1715049320355.jpeg

🤔 🧐

Tesla just called me.
It cost more for Gray interior I’m told.
They said they will send me the pricing for upgrade to grey. I was told it could be $1000-$2000. They will have to check and let me know via text

Tesla just called me.
It cost more for Gray interior I’m told.
They said they will send me the pricing for upgrade to grey. I was told it could be $1000-$2000. They will have to check and let me know via text
Many others switched and their price did not increase. It actually says "Included" on the website when people are configuring.

Also, the Grey was originally going to be the free trim and the white the upgrade (when the non-foundation released).

Sounds like typical Tesla where sales has no clue what they are talking about.

Reactions: Mike_TV and Jones1
Tesla

Hey ________,
Cybertruck deliveries with Tactical Grey interior décor and/or Core Wheels & Covers will begin in Q3 2024. If you do choose to update your Cybertruck order, you can update the order to include "Core" Wheel Covers using the "Edit Design" flow in their Tesla Account. The pricing would not update until it gets closer to your delivery date.

Many others switched and their price did not increase. It actually says "Included" on the website when people are configuring.

Also, the Grey was originally going to be the free trim and the white the upgrade (when the non-foundation released).

Sounds like typical Tesla where sales has no clue what they are talking about.
Yes. They didn’t give me a price.

Tesla

Hey ________,
Cybertruck deliveries with Tactical Grey interior décor and/or Core Wheels & Covers will begin in Q3 2024. If you do choose to update your Cybertruck order, you can update the order to include "Core" Wheel Covers using the "Edit Design" flow in their Tesla Account. The pricing would not update until it gets closer to your delivery date.
They are the same price. If you want to do it, just delay it, but both are listed on the configuration page as included.

1715097407382.png

Reactions: Jones1