Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus £100 new-customer credit until 15th Oct

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it worthwhile to bump this up again.

For any of you wanting to swap to Octopus and get the current £100 referral bonus you have THREE DAYS to apply using a referral code.

So, apply to swap by close of play on 15th October 2020, or you’ll only get the normal £50.

Happy referring everybody!

Gosh, that must represent a whole lot of EV driving at 5p a kWh! People would be crazy not to take advantage of a readily available referral code ...

Reactions: Roy W.
Auto notifications? Is that a thing? ;)

Yes Roy. If you go to first post on each page, top left will be a box to allow a thread to be watched. Enabling it gives an automatic forum alert or email whenever someone replies to that watched thread. So if you are idling on the forum waiting for someone to request a referral code, you get a notification to say there is activity in that thread.

Of course it would be much better if people that gave pertinent advice were approached directly by people looking for a referral code rather than turn it into a free for all imho.

Of course it would be much better if people that gave pertinent advice were approached directly by people looking for a referral code rather than turn it into a free for all imho.
Done!

I agree. I’m rarely fast enough to win these “fastest finger first” competitions. If I happen to be on the forum, I sometimes strike it lucky.

It would be fairer if there was some way of managing a list of referrers and the next person on the list got the job.

Another alternative would be to send everyone to our Beloved Moderator and make the use of that code compulsory. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: MrBadger