Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No release notes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the last 3 or 4 updates, I have gotten no release notes. When I open the release notes on my Model S screen, I just get a blank white rectangle. Is this normal or is something wrong? My last few updates were 2019.32.11, 2019.32.2.2, 2019.28.X, 2019.24.X

For the last 3 or 4 updates, I have gotten no release notes. When I open the release notes on my Model S screen, I just get a blank white rectangle. Is this normal or is something wrong? My last few updates were 2019.32.11, 2019.32.2.2, 2019.28.X, 2019.24.X
Just wait a while (I mean real long while) or close and re-open for release notes to show up

I went to Tesla service yesterday and mentioned I hadn't seen any release notes for a while. For me, I could reboot MCU, turn off traffic, clear nav data, etc and leave that window open for hours with no results.

Tech found a report from engineering there is a known firmware bug that bricks the manual, browser and release notes. Only current resolution is a full factory reset. They performed one on my car and I can now load the release notes.

• Informative
Reactions: alexdav