Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Recents Menu on Bottom of Screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my previous Teslas, I could see most of the map with a menu on the bottom showing recent audio channels. Went to check out the Highland yesterday and for the life of me, couldn’t find a way for that smaller menu to display while still seeing the map. Is that no longer available?

On my previous Teslas, I could see most of the map with a menu on the bottom showing recent audio channels. Went to check out the Highland yesterday and for the life of me, couldn’t find a way for that smaller menu to display while still seeing the map. Is that no longer available?
You may be thinking of a Model S or Model X. I don't think that the Model 3 or Model Y ever had this.

You may be thinking of a Model S or Model X. I don't think that the Model 3 or Model Y ever had this.
Yeah, my 2018 M3 and 22 MY had it. On the right side where the map displays, there was a ribbon across the bottom that showed the currently playing song and if you expanded it, it grew to show favorite and recent stations so I could quickly tap them like traditional radio presets. Do you now have to pull up the favorites (full) screen every time you want to select your favorites?
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 3.36.12 PM.png

Reactions: ewoodrick