Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next Tesla store location(s)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was talking to a sales rep at the LA dealership about them opening up one in Philly or the Philly area and she said that they might be looking at opening up one in Philly one day which would be nice to have because the only one that is on the mid/upper East coast in the NY store which is anywhere from 2 and a half to 3 hours away. Philly would have a good market for them because it is between the NY store and the DC store when it (the DC one) opens

Unless there are a ton of customers there, I wouldn't expect Philly for a while. Relative to the current distance between Tesla stores, Philadelphia is really close to both NYC and DC. I would think Boston (another 4 hours NE of NYC) would make more sense and happen earlier.

As far as I know, they still haven't announced a service location in the New York area, though. I think the current NYC store is only a sales showroom.

Placing the dealership in Dania is a smart move by Tesla, and exactly where I would have expected them to put the store. The article fails to mention that it also provides relatively easy access to people coming from the west coast of Florida (Naples and Ft. Myers are only about 100 miles away). The only logical place for them to go was in Broward County, which is sandwiched between Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties. I assume the location will be on or near I-95, and most everyone in the 3-county area will be within an hour's drive of the store, which gives them lots of potential customers. I can't wait!!! :biggrin::smile:

Tesla has a link where they may put more info about the South Florida location sometime:
www.teslamotors.com/teslastore/southflorida

Tesla Motors - Store Locations - Schedule a Roadster Test Drive in South Florida Store
Tesla South Florida
Store Opening Fall 2009
(Not much left of Fall 2009...)

Sales advisor position for Miami:

Sales Advisor at Tesla Motors, Inc. in Miami, FL | LinkedIn
Store coordinator position for Miami:
Tesla Motors - about Tesla Motors
Office Location: Miami