Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Newest M3 ordered Came Out Perfect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to get the tax credit before June 30, and so I ordered my M3 from an existing inventory with a production date of June 26 from the Fremont factory. It was delivered at 5pm, Sunday June 30, by a Tesla employee having to drive it 50miles to where I live. The employee took an Uber back to Fremont.

Inspected the car with its white leather seats, shimmering blue paint, and aero wheels and noticed that it was flawless. I have been on the mend about getting an M3 because of production complaints from way before, but now I am glad to report that I just got a perfect M3 with the latest software, computer chip, autopilot capabilities and a panel-perfect body!

Now I am driving my dream car. Oh, and they left out my charging kit, which I need to pick up at the Service Center.

Here’s to enjoying Tesla’s latest.

Attachments

• 7EC16FC9-2821-41F5-AD47-D448AF78CE5E.jpeg
    7EC16FC9-2821-41F5-AD47-D448AF78CE5E.jpeg
    602.1 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: Arpe and SMAlset
I wanted to get the tax credit before June 30, and so I ordered my M3 from an existing inventory with a production date of June 26 from the Fremont factory. It was delivered at 5pm, Sunday June 30, by a Tesla employee having to drive it 50miles to where I live. The employee took an Uber back to Fremont.

Inspected the car with its white leather seats, shimmering blue paint, and aero wheels and noticed that it was flawless. I have been on the mend about getting an M3 because of production complaints from way before, but now I am glad to report that I just got a perfect M3 with the latest software, computer chip, autopilot capabilities and a panel-perfect body!

Now I am driving my dream car. Oh, and they left out my charging kit, which I need to pick up at the Service Center.

Similar experience here, but I wasn't missing the charging kit nor had to have it driven 50 miles to me. Mine rolled out of Fremont on 6/23 and delivered on 6/26!

What about this little nubbin right here
61A8ABB9-C62A-4491-A48A-5BA30DA6F7E1.png

• Funny
Reactions: Arpe and ICUDoc