Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New service center Glendale AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I had to guess, 6975 N 93rd Ave Glendale, AZ 85305 appears to be where they're placing the SC. I can't seem to find any corresponding permits w/ the City of Glendale, however.

The reason being is there's construction on the SE corner of that intersection, and the north side of Glendale Ave, 93rd Ave turns into Zanjero Blvd.

I saw that too. Much more convenient for me than Scottsdale!

IMG_6923_20210827_085331.jpg

There is a service center in Tucson. (Ask me how I know)
Ah - I missed the opening - 2 yrs ago. I suppose that is why I stopped running into Tucson people.
Flagstaff has no service center yet, right? Unless I missed that one too.
I'm guessing you had need of a Service center in Tucson at some point? It sounds like there is a story there, so please, tell us more.

Yes and No. Technically the chargers are present and are working. However the other day I plugged in and the security cameras yelled at me saying I was being recorded. So maybe a no-go for now.

somebody actually yelled or sign? I wonder what the official protocol is with these quasi public chargers once the "station is fully operational"

somebody actually yelled or sign? I wonder what the official protocol is with these quasi public chargers once the "station is fully operational"
The portable security camera pole (like you see in a walmart parking lot with the flashing blue light) has a speaker on it and played an automated message. Looks like this service center is now open to the public!

Reactions: Cyberjr and vickh