Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner 2013 S85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. I'm the excited new owner of a 2013 Model S 85 all black. I'd been looking for several months for something to drive back and forth to work (I drive 63 miles each way to work) to replace my aging Chevy Volt. I found this S85 with 151,000 miles while on a road trip for work. Found in AZ and had it shipped to NY. So far, so good except for the 12V battery dying on me at work when I had to get home for an infusion. That was a fun experience after having the car for only 3 days. She has some small issues to take care of: driver's center A/C vent doesn't open so I only get a little A/C out of the left vent, numerous chips and scratches on the nose and hood, peeling clear coat spot near the charge port, charge port LEDs are not the correct colors/not working, No UFSC or free premium connectivity but I charge at home or at work so that's not an issue other than when I want to take it more than the 224 miles of 100% range. Here she is, my Sleek Black Beauty:
IMG_20230805_192637938_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230805_192648481.jpg