Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 -- $9k off Design Studio price -- Your design -- no gimmicks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This sounds a bit like fake news... :cool:
Not at all. I put in an order for a Blue with white interoin dual motor. Changed my mind 2 days in and called to cancel. A week later they said my car was on it's way to the service center. It still shows on my account even though they have confirmed my cancelation. The servose guy said it might happen. They have them readily available. To me that shows the demand is dropping as people are waiting for the 35k version.

• Helpful
Reactions: ChadFeldheimer
Besides the tax credit questionability, You might also run into an issue with the CT rebate..... requires 24 month ownership( see last line).
In CA, they check DMV records and will contact you to reimburse them if you don’t own the vehicle for the 30 months requirement.

What are the requirements for the applicant?

To qualify for a CHEAPR incentive on the purchase or lease of an eligible new electric vehicle on or after the program start date, applicants must:

• Purchase or lease the vehicle after the program start date of May 19, 2015;
  • Submit an online dealer application with a dealership representative no later than 10 calendar days after the vehicle purchase or lease date, after executing and signing a purchase or lease agreement;
  • Provide proof of residency in Connecticut (e.g., current Connecticut driver's license), or if a commercial applicant, provide a tax identification number;
  • Provide proof of purchase or lease of the eligible vehicle from a licensed Connecticut franchised new automobile dealer1;
  • Provide proof of registration for the eligible vehicle in Connecticut;
  • Certify that they will retain possession of the vehicle for at least 24 months in Connecticut

Status update: I have had several people contact me for this deal, and I'm actively working it through one at a time. If you've contacted me already, I have responded to you individually.

If you haven't contacted me yet, please wait a few days until I can work out a deal with the existing interested parties. If the deal is once again available, I'll post that here as soon as I know.

Thanks for everyone's interest, comments, and suggestions.

• Love
Reactions: FlatSix911
If there was a way to order the Performance 3 and not lose the free supercharging (changing owners) I would do this right now, because i know i will not get the tax credit at all, If you know a way to make that happen let me know