Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New icon—can’t seem to find explanation for this

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This seems new with the new system software update and interface. Is this navigate on autopilot highway exit feature? It’s clickable and turns blue when I press it. Thanks!
53366357-478E-4277-825B-1C826FE2DD43.jpeg

Thanks! Screen has completely changed and I was wondering if there's any one place to look to see where you can access old features, eg tire pressure, etc...
Tire pressure is in the Service menu (which kinda makes sense if you think about it). Wiper stuff is in Quick Controls (the first tab when you tap the Car icon). Odometer is in (if I recall, not in the car) service also, but its one of the tabs in the Controls menu :)

Upvote 0
AIUI, if you look for tire pressures under Service while parked -- which is of course the time to look around -- V11 hides it since you haven't driven far enough to get pressure readings.

If Tesla restores the "-- psi" placeholders, they'd be discoverable.

That said, the previous tire pressure card was not discoverable although it was documented. The V11 user guide is now online.

Upvote 0
Tire pressure is in the Service menu (which kinda makes sense if you think about it). Wiper stuff is in Quick Controls (the first tab when you tap the Car icon). Odometer is in (if I recall, not in the car) service also, but its one of the tabs in the Controls menu :)
I’ve seen a few posts about people angry with wiper controls being moved. I had a 3 loaner during a few raining days, and the wiper control card pops up if you tap the wiper button once on the stalk; allowing you to adjust the respective options..

Upvote 0
I’ve seen a few posts about people angry with wiper controls being moved. I had a 3 loaner during a few raining days, and the wiper control card pops up if you tap the wiper button once on the stalk; allowing you to adjust the respective options..
Indeed, but apparently that is less convenient (obvious?) to some the swiping to get the card to appear (which most of the time for me just made the car display spin around.

Upvote 0
Indeed, but apparently that is less convenient (obvious?) to some the swiping to get the card to appear (which most of the time for me just made the car display spin around.

i dont know why people find it so hard to swipe the card menu. Just put your finger and slide it. if you spin the car around then you are pointing way too high.
the card menu was completely fine and appropriate for a car with just one screen.

Upvote 0
Odometer is in the (new to Model 3) Trips menu.
That menu has been around forever in the S and X but only appeared in 3/Y after the removal of the odometer/tire pressure cards.

Upvote 0