Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Hampshire I-89: RFP! Yes!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am finally ecstatic that this is coming to fruition. I am so P*offed by the way this state is with its sluggishness to use the "FEDERAL" money exclusively for building out EVs infrastructure. It's not funded by the State's budget. Come on! I was about to head to the sustainability group, and my municipality to speak negatively about these scumbags politicians to pick up their pace!

I'm glad something has finally started since 2018!? The 5 years taxpayer's money and time to ask for some support I think is so wasteful to us taxpayers. They even increased a substantial amount of property taxes too. Screw them!

Bids due January 12, 2024 (changed from December 15, 2023).

RFP:

Page 12 has dates:

Table 1: Schedule of Events
Event Date Time (EST)
Pre-release Informational Webinar September 11, 2023 3:00 - 4:30 PM
Pre-release Questions Due – No Later Than September 14, 2023
Pre-release Responses to Questions Posted September 21, 2023
Release of RFP October 13, 2023
Pre-bid Webinar October 23, 2023 3:00 - 4:30 PM
Pre-bid Questions Due- No Later Than October 30, 2023 4:00 PM
Responses to RFP Release Questions Posted November 6, 2023
Proposals Due December 15, 2023 2:00 PM
Anticipated Award Date January 26, 2024
Anticipated Contract Award Date April 26, 2024

But in addition it has all documentation approved July 2024, construction and then active by July 2025:
1702407089648.png
:

3.2 Charging Station Requirements
The site for any DCFC installation installed under this RFP must be approved in writing by
NHDOT prior to any site-specific expenditures by the Proposer. Any expenditures prior to
written Notice to Proceed are not considered eligible project costs. All installations must meet
the following requirements:
3.2.1 Site Requirements
The charging station site must have adequate transformer capacity to serve the DCFCs.
Each DCFC must have at least 150 kW of power with four vehicles charging simultaneously,
so the site shall have a minimum of 600 kW of power. Each DCFC is also required to have
CCS/NACS ports. .
3.2.2 Configuration
The charging stations shall be configured as follows:
i. A minimum of four DCFC dedicated parking spaces and chargers;
a. A minimum of four DCFCs must also be a CCS and NACS dedicated
parking space and charger.
3.2.3 Equipment Requirements
Each DCFC, for both NACS and CCS chargers, must be capable of providing a minimum of
150 kW charging for a single vehicle. Proposers shall provide details describing if and how
the site will be future proofed to allow for higher kilowatt stations and additional charging
units.

NACS included.

Page 35 has a map, page 36 has a list of suggested sites. The wording suggests _some_ flexibility.

4.3 Anticipated Date of Operation
Through this RFP, NHDOT anticipates having multiple charging locations operational by fall of

Not coming next year unless they want to get in and done quickly before risk of the monies being removed.

• Informative
Reactions: cmaster