Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New CPO owner in Chicago

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, new member here in the Chicago area... deposit placed on a CPO 2013 Model S 60 at Highland Park Tesla. I should take delivery the first week of June.

Buying this car was unlike any buying experience I have had. It's the only time I was told to go home and "we'll call you" when its ready. I had my trade-in and all docs ready to go the day I had the test drive too! No matter, looking forward to this car... A birthday present to myself.

2DeVUWgl.jpg

Welcome! I recently sold my 2013 60 and ordered my new 90D, just took delivery this past Wednesday! I drove that 60 for 3 years, and still sort of miss her a little. She was A GREAT car, I'm sure you will be thrilled with your new baby!

New owner here as well. I took delivery of my 2016 S90 demo a couple weeks ago. The anticipation of "delivery" was killing me. Totally unlike the normal car buying experience we are used to. IE: got to a dealer, pick one out, arrange payment and drive it home today. Nope, Tesla has to make you wait . . . BUT, they were great about keeping me informed of the progress. "Shipped to the service center." Next in line for service." and then the most anticipated message, "Your car is ready, please arrange a delivery date".