Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help with stance fitment on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have a 2017 Model S and I’m planning on ordering some 20” wheels on my bagged set up running Accuair and Airtekk struts.

However, I’m looking to get an aggressive fender to lip fitment with stretched wheels and -4 camber.

Does anyone have any experience on what offset I would need to get fitment like this red Tesla?

DBC1A650-416A-4A9D-B8F2-8344D795D93A.jpeg

That’s the plan, not everyone’s cup of tea I suppose.
I have yet to see a Model S stanced like that but there are a lot of Model 3's which have gone down that path. Maybe jump over to the M3 forum and see who they used to get specs. It's all going to be a one-off you on wheel specs, but a good shop can figure it out for you.

I am sure you already know the suspension will need camber arms and other aftermarket parts to even be able to adjust the rear camber?

Have you tried DMing EVGANG.222 on Instagram? Maybe they will share their specs with you.

I tried
I have yet to see a Model S stanced like that but there are a lot of Model 3's which have gone down that path. Maybe jump over to the M3 forum and see who they used to get specs. It's all going to be a one-off you on wheel specs, but a good shop can figure it out for you.

I am sure you already know the suspension will need camber arms and other aftermarket parts to even be able to adjust the rear camber?

Have you tried DMing EVGANG.222 on Instagram? Maybe they will share their specs with y

Have you tried DMing EVGANG.222 on Instagram? Maybe they will share their specs with you.
I tried DM’ing him and he wasn’t very helpful. He requested that I pay him $736 for him to release the specs.

I tried

I tried DM’ing him and he wasn’t very helpful. He requested that I pay him $736 for him to release the specs.
He did the hard work, figured it out. Seems cheap to get the information. Granted, paying a stranger with no guarantee of info is kinda tough, but I don’t think it is wrong for someone to charge for their knowledge. I personally give away a lot of “free advice” but it that is me. I paid handsomely to HRE to engineer my wheels and provide the specs to fit my 2023 MSP. Delivery is expected 2nd week of June. Pics to follow, but zero Stance. I love the look, but could never do it. Good luck on the journey, but I my experience, you get what you pay for and I always pay for the best I can possibly afford. It has taken me 50 years to figure that out. Cheers!