Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My CPO experience so far

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow Streve is a beauty,, did I just say that,, lol.. Such a great looking car and wish I has found one with the gray wheels. I'm waiting om my Red P85 and reading all these reports getting anxious.. I ordered 7-24 and hope to have it by 9-21 so I can take the wife to San Diego for her birthday in a sweet new to me ride..

I'm nearing the end of week 9 and still don't have my car, if that makes you feel any better.

The loaner is keeping me sane at least. The car is amazing. I just hope they don't fall apart as a company due to bad logistics like this.

Update! Just received an email from CPO rep. (After I pestered him and my DS via email) He told me My Sig. should be "deliverable" in two weeks. Without the in between details it appears that I will be approx. 8 weeks from deposit on 6/29 to delivery on 8/23. Keeping my fingers crossed !!!

I get it that they are probably busy but I should not have to bug them to get information IMHO. Pretty sure I'll be pleased with the car, but the CPO buying experience is not a smooth transparent process and needs MUCH improvement. It seems that it will likely get worse as Model 3 deliveries begin to ramp up as the existing DS's will have even more to do.