Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple Error Messages

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i was just hit with a number of error messages (attached). Thankfully, was right next to a service center in West LA. Is there a consensus on what this issue stems from? This is the second time this has happened, the first being while my wife was driving with kids in the car. They tried a soft reset and a service reset with no luck. My concern is I have an upcoming road trip from LA to Mammoth (both from a safety standpoint and a real headache if I lose all these controls on a desolate highway). Will try to circle back when I hear what service finds out.

Attachments

• A1BCD00F-87A9-463D-ADE8-028E98AFDBAE.jpeg
    A1BCD00F-87A9-463D-ADE8-028E98AFDBAE.jpeg
    585.3 KB · Views: 462
i was just hit with a number of error messages (attached). Thankfully, was right next to a service center in West LA. Is there a consensus on what this issue stems from? This is the second time this has happened, the first being while my wife was driving with kids in the car. They tried a soft reset and a service reset with no luck. My concern is I have an upcoming road trip from LA to Mammoth (both from a safety standpoint and a real headache if I lose all these controls on a desolate highway). Will try to circle back when I hear what service finds out.

On sunday had the same message, it has not happened since. let me know what the service center has to say, it should be in the car log files.

Here’s what they came back with:

Found flats for right front wheel speed sensor (kbeck was correct). Apparently the wiring was damaged/burned after rubbing on wheel due to a missing retainer (not sure how that happened and car has only 1,500 miles, so it may have been like that straight from factory). They replaced the sensor and confirmed all retainers are properly seated and secured.