Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MSP Second Service - WTH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. We went in for our second service a couple of weeks back to fix front camera. Well we decided to clean up the MSP earlier this week. Now I can say we NEVER eat in our vehicle. Wife has a phobia about that. So I heard a scream from my wife who was vacuuming out the interior and lord and behold there was a half bag of cheese nachos chips spilled between the passengers seat and console. Of course I was instantly accused but quickly dismissed as she KNOWS I hate cheese nacho chips. I said well the tech must have thought that he had to feed this beast !!

Anyway cleaned up nothing major but VERY DISAPPOINTING !! Glad I did not find a beer can or something...

M

Sorry tried to change the title should read WTH (What the Heck)

Ok. We went in for our second service a couple of weeks back to fix front camera. Well we decided to clean up the MSP earlier this week. Now I can say we NEVER eat in our vehicle. Wife has a phobia about that. So I heard a scream from my wife who was vacuuming out the interior and lord and behold there was a half bag of cheese nachos chips spilled between the passengers seat and console. Of course I was instantly accused but quickly dismissed as she KNOWS I hate cheese nacho chips. I said well the tech must have thought that he had to feed this beast !!

Anyway cleaned up nothing major but VERY DISAPPOINTING !! Glad I did not find a beer can or something...

M

Sorry tried to change the title should read WTH (What the Heck)
Oh, I thought they had the car Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.:)

Yeah some service techs are completely inconsiderate. I took my 2014 model s in to get the drive unit replaced a few months after I got it, they returned the vehicle with black stains on the headliner. Not sure what they were doing that got grease like stains on the headliner
They apologized when I brought it to their attention but they didn’t want to clean it