Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y power vs. SOC and SOC vs time plots/charts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have an L3 supercharger curve / tims vs. SOC for MYLR specifically? I have only seen them for M3 starting below 15% SOC.

*** I would really like to see a MYLR specific SOC vs. time, as recent as possible. Gossip (Bjorn on youtube) says that this has improved lately.

When I go back over my notes on L3 charging for charge surfing, I find lots of inconsistencies. I'd like to start over on that.

FYI on the tesla site today it says 162 mi in 15 min. I suppose that's 0 to 49% SOC?

Thanks

-TPC

I made this chart based on: Tesla Model 3 On SuperCharger V3 — Adds 50% Range In Under 12 Minutes! (Charts!)

There are a lot of assumptions and no guarantees.
I Thought that was super-useful and I thank you very much for posting.

I was, at first, confused by the upper right chart, however. I think if you re-title it, "DIfference in Charge Time 125 kW vs 250 kW" I think more people would understand it sooner. Just my 2 cents. Really great that you collected all that, thanks!

-TPC

'23 pearl MYLR

BTW those numbers are pretty reasonable. today we went from 20-88% in about 24 min, with some pre-conditioning.
I just came back from an SF Bay Area to Seattle road trip and have a comparison chart for a few recharge stops. Sorry, it's ugly I'm using Apple's Numbers for this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 8.30.49 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 8.30.49 AM.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 178