Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance 21" Tires - Larger, More Comfortable Fitment Details and Experience - Michelin AS4's (With Photos)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven’t seen 310/30 anywhere…

@GigaShangHai

hi all. A quick tire question. I bought a MYLR in March 23 that came with the geminis. Living in Denmark, I also need som winter tires. I though I would put on some winter tires on the geminis and then pick up some second hand uberturbines, which I did some weeks ago. I do not like the stretched look at all though. The uberturbines come with pirelli pzero pz4 in the Elect version. Now I have been a bit quick on ordering new tires and I did not really pay enough attention to the fact that Pirelli makes like 8 different pzero tires. Apparently the ones I bought (295/35/r21) are labelled RO1 which means they were designed for Audi. Can I without issues get these mounted on the rear uberturbines despite they are not the Elect (EV specific) variant? I intend to move the rear tires to the front (275/35/r21) and they are EV version.

So to conclude, is the following setup ok:

Front: Pirelli Pzero pz4 Elect 275/35/r21
Rear: Pirelli Pzero RO1 295/35/r21

Thanks.

hi all. A quick tire question. I bought a MYLR in March 23 that came with the geminis. Living in Denmark, I also need som winter tires. I though I would put on some winter tires on the geminis and then pick up some second hand uberturbines, which I did some weeks ago. I do not like the stretched look at all though. The uberturbines come with pirelli pzero pz4 in the Elect version. Now I have been a bit quick on ordering new tires and I did not really pay enough attention to the fact that Pirelli makes like 8 different pzero tires. Apparently the ones I bought (295/35/r21) are labelled RO1 which means they were designed for Audi. Can I without issues get these mounted on the rear uberturbines despite they are not the Elect (EV specific) variant? I intend to move the rear tires to the front (275/35/r21) and they are EV version.

So to conclude, is the following setup ok:

Front: Pirelli Pzero pz4 Elect 275/35/r21
Rear: Pirelli Pzero RO1 295/35/r21

Thanks.
No problem at all although you will loose some range and might be a little louder in the cabin of the car. But in my opinion nothing to worry about
In the winter I drive on Michelin CrossClimate 2 SUV also without the elect symbol and foam
I did the same and moved the rear's to the front and installed 305/35R21 Bentley spec Pirelli's with foam in the back but without it being Elect tyres with almost no effect on range. only a 2% increase compared to the 20" inductions

No problem at all although you will loose some range and might be a little louder in the cabin of the car. But in my opinion nothing to worry about
In the winter I drive on Michelin CrossClimate 2 SUV also without the elect symbol and foam
I did the same and moved the rear's to the front and installed 305/35R21 Bentley spec Pirelli's with foam in the back but without it being Elect tyres with almost no effect on range. only a 2% increase compared to the 20" inductions
Thanks! That was exactly what I hoped someone would tell me.

Do you have pics?

Do you have pics?
Schermafbeelding 2023-07-03 om 21.22.09.png

Schermafbeelding 2023-07-03 om 21.22.44.png

Schermafbeelding 2023-07-03 om 21.23.47.png

Schermafbeelding 2023-07-03 om 21.24.07.png

Schermafbeelding 2023-07-03 om 21.24.40.png

and on 20" uberturbines(model 3) cross climates 255/45r20

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-07-03 om 21.26.16.png

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-07-03 om 21.26.32.png

Reactions: jerome8283