Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there frontal corner cameras inside the fog light enclosure - middle of the vertical slits?

Tesla Model X spy art -- Automotive News Photo Gallery

Similar to BMW:

BMW 7 Series Sedan : Camera systems

- - - Updated - - -

goneskiian: That is, indeed, an interesting angle. One thing that I find interesting is the rear window lower part. I speculated some time ago from some earlier mule photos if that area is hiding something significant, like some sensors or perhaps even a speed-activated spoiler like Audi A7.

Are there frontal corner cameras inside the fog light enclosure - middle of the vertical slits?

Similar to BMW:

BMW 7 Series Sedan : Camera systems

- - - Updated - - -

goneskiian: That is, indeed, an interesting angle. One thing that I find interesting is the rear window lower part. I speculated some time ago from some earlier mule photos if that area is hiding something significant, like some sensors or perhaps even a speed-activated spoiler like Audi A7.

And could these be rear side-facing cameras? Or just lights?

- - - Updated - - -

There sure is a problem with the front window fitment! Looks like the software to knock the windows down 1/4 inch before closing is not working properly.

This has been seen in previous 2015 mule(s) as well (with some wiring in the area). Probably just some testing equipment requiring it or aerodynamics testing...

Great video spot, thank you.

I wonder what those glaring points above the wheels, in the black wheel arches are. They were seen in the photos of the dark rimmed mule as well.

This mule has light rims, so it seems to be a different mule from the first one. Theremay also be different (?) nose camo on this one.

Still nothing to exclude the idea (potential leak) of a missing nose cone, or at least a dramatic change in that area, since there can be camo under that front wrapping as well, such an odd shape.

Any other spottings of interest, people?

To mods, I reckon this thread should only have posts with photos or videos of the X being spotted, with no posts discussing them, to prevent it becoming many pages long. Maybe sticky this as well.

I appreciate the work you have done nevertheless in sorting out the mega thread. :cool:

Delete this post if you do so.

I reckon this thread should only have posts with photos or videos of the X being spotted....

I spotted this one:
spotted mule.jpg

To mods, I reckon this thread should only have posts with photos or videos of the X being spotted, with no posts discussing them, to prevent it becoming many pages long. Maybe sticky this as well.

I appreciate the work you have done nevertheless in sorting out the mega thread. :cool:

Delete this post if you do so.
Discussion is totally ok. I'm working on creating either a group wiki or thread wiki to collect them so we can keep them together.