Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is the same intersection ( I think ) where several spy photos/videos have been taken. Any TMC member that lives in the area want to take a cooler out there and just wait with a high resolution camera/video recorder?:biggrin:

Ok... IMO, these cars are not "mules", but production units with minimal cammo -- so, can anyone grab better photos of the lights? Interior? Someone just peel that plastic off and take a photo....please!!!!! ;-)

Ok, I did another drive by and here a few new photos with minimal camouflage

IMG_3792.JPG
IMG_3793.JPG
IMG_3794.JPG

Last edited:
How come in the MX Design Studio it says I get a $12,500 tax credit?

- - - Updated - - -

that is Federal...

Well it hasn't gone live yet so maybe it's all part of the hallucination? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?!

Either this is very clever photoshop work, or that dash is truly identical to that of the model s. I vote for photoshop cruelty

Thanks ;)

If it is photoshop, that is one step too far IMHO.

Technically, it was a 15 minute job in Paint.NET, didn't have photoshop on this machine.

Considering that the options at the bottom are all 90 kWh battery but include a two wheel drive option (both contrary to past direction on what the X will be,) I'd say it's a fair attempt with PS - no obvious issues in the PS job itself, but not enough editing on the content.
Walter

Yeah, I did that on purpose, didn't want people to take it too serious (there are a few other flaws as well, but then again, I paid attention to things such as the 'active' tab, etc.).

Um... That and... you know, and the, uh, the uh, car in the middle bottom is, uh, clearly is, is an, uh, S...

Not sure if you're kidding or not, but that's actually a Model X, look at the door handles ;) I just had to squeeze it a little since I didn't have time to find a better source image that matched the other look.

Anyways, sorry if I got any hopes up, I realized in hindsight just how cruel it was, but I needed to stay on topic, while diffusing all the Model X crazy speculation ;)

Thanks!

From these pictures one can pretty clearly see the rear camera. It also really looks like there's a charge port on the passenger side as well. One can clearly make out the ultrasonic parking sensors.I wonder what the little silver vent thingy is on the dash in the last picture?

If that's a problem, you have a whole bunch of people to notify - because it seems a lot of people like to repost other's pics when quoting (or even worse, repeatedly post their own pics again and again in multiple threads).

:)

Haha, the difference usually is that the reposts are pics that I actually want to see. Having 20x of the same pic posted in 1 post is an edge case. Usually I try to avoid loading large stuff in the Tapatalk app, but LTE downloads are so fast that it is sometimes impossible to swipe back in a forum post quickly enough.

FWIW, I have no desire for reputation points. :) And no, I haven't received any for the photo. That's not a problem.

I had a problem with being made fun of when all I attempted was contributing a little. My point was the bully got rep, which I found ironic.

This should come as no surprise. I crassly wrecked some other forum member's post in this thread: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...ht-Wing-Conservatives-Attitudes-Towards-Tesla, and then asked the cheering crowd for points, which they gladly and unexpectedly heaped into my reputation pile.

Is it just me, or is the tail/brake light design on this one noticeably different than on the blue one in the earlier video?

I'm not talking about the shape, which is the same--I'm talking about the LED cluster inside.

This looks like a Model S; that other one had an amber turn signal and a larger number of LEDs (less "8 bit" looking).

Is it just me, or is the tail/brake light design on this one noticeably different than on the blue one in the earlier video?

I'm not talking about the shape, which is the same--I'm talking about the LED cluster inside.

This looks like a Model S; that other one had an amber turn signal and a larger number of LEDs (less "8 bit" looking).

It does look different. I wonder if the LEDs just look clear but can also blink orange. I'm wondering if the shape of the tail light on the blue was influenced by the cover on the light? Like maybe the bottom half of the signal was blocked?

The blue one is the latest version. The black one posted is an older (beta?) model.