Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X at North American International Auto Show?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a feeling there will be an x reveal between now and then. I suppose they could show off the protoype again but does that make much sense?

2015 is the year of the x for tesla, i figure a reveal by invite at hawthorne first thing in january then show it off on the world stage in detroit a few weeks later

Last edited:
Yes, that's where they've been the past couple of years. The nice thing about that location is that from the BMW owner courtesy lounge (on the 2nd floor of their display) one of the most prominent things you see is a giant Tesla sign.

e8006d9daace72387b22bf8a71f0f4a5.jpg

Hi, new to the forum. I got an email to RSVP for an "Exclusive NAIAS Invitation" to "preview the stand ahead of public opening" on the 13th (press days). I haven't heard anyone else mention it, but I'll definitely be there. Anyone else going?

"Join Tesla executives and other Tesla enthusiasts to see P85D, Model S and our latest show exhibits. Light refreshments and drinks will be served."

No mention of the Model X.

Hi, new to the forum. I got an email to RSVP for an "Exclusive NAIAS Invitation" to "preview the stand ahead of public opening" on the 13th (press days). I haven't heard anyone else mention it, but I'll definitely be there. Anyone else going?

"Join Tesla executives and other Tesla enthusiasts to see P85D, Model S and our latest show exhibits. Light refreshments and drinks will be served."

No mention of the Model X.

please take lots of photos of all interesting news. but i doubt there will be an X on show

Dazureus - How do you think you received the invitation? Are you a Tesla owner or reservation holder? Looks like you're in Michigan, so I guess that makes a ton of sense, just wondering about the Tesla part.

I'm a model X reservation holder in the 15k's. From what people are speculating, this seems to be for Michigan owners/expecting owners since we don't have a showroom in state.