Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid/LR battery Degradation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Plenty of posts around this topic but none seemed to aggregate results for the new 100kwh pack (96k in reality) used for the 21+ S/X

Per Tessie mine was doing good and maxed at 0.5% from 0 miles until 8K miles, then last 2K miles it dropped to 3.6% according to Tessie. (not to have any conspiracy but that drop started to happen around that buzzing sound that started with the bad firmware update that most of us got and took Tesla 6 weeks to fix)

Wondering what other are seeing? and if there better Apps to track this and have more accurate numbers.

With 14k on the clock my plaid has dropped down 5%, although I have never charged it over 80% except for a couple short stints above 90% for some drag racing at the track.
I suspect if I let it sit at 90% for a couple days my 5% will drop down to 3% since it will have a chance to "balance" the cells.

After owing 6 various teslas since 2014, I've leaned to not give a crap about the battery and drive it like I stole it.